Apmex coins is a well-known and reliable online bullion trader. However, before you buy from APMEX, you should read reviews and learn about their rules. Here is all you need to know about our APMEX coins.
Table of Contents
- What Is APMEX?
- What Does APMEX Offer?
- Pros And Cons Of APMEX
- APMEX Investment Options
- APMEX Pricing
- Final Thoughts
- Related topics;
What Is APMEX?
APMEX precious metals are one of the most prominent American internet merchants. It comprises over 200 employees and over $11 billion in transactions. APMEX, based in Oklahoma City, is the leader in online precious metals trading.
Previously, the firm was called American Precious Metals Exchange. Scott Thomas, who created the firm in 2000, is the President and Chairman; Kenneth Lewis is the CEO.
APMEX offers over 40,000 goods, including gold, silver, platinum, palladium, numismatics, and semi-numismatics. APMEX is a company that provides investment and collection items.
The APMEX website offers details about gathering and making investments. Also, it contains investing tools and market reports to keep clients informed.
What Does APMEX Offer?
The store has several sections, including gold, silver, platinum, bars, bullion coins, and more. APMEX most likely has the largest variety of coins of any online dealer.
Almost any type of coin, including rare ones, is accessible. There are almost 10,000 different alternatives to choose from. Coins are seldom out of stock. APMEX can have a solid inventory because of its “Buy-Back” policy.
APMEX sells gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullions, besides coins, bars, and rounds. They work with around a dozen mints throughout the world.
2. American Eagle Coins In Silver And Gold
The new 1 oz bullion coins arrive in perfect condition, direct from the US Mint, and this is the normal practice followed by all reputable vendors.
The coins are magnificent, as one would expect from a business called APMEX. APMEX provides fantastic deals on scrap silver, and premiums for circulating coins are almost always accepted.
3. Semi-Numismatics And Numismatics
APMEX offers a wide range of numismatic items and a vast collection of semi-numismatic coins for collectors. They have numismatists on staff that have years of experience identifying and validating the items received.
All APMEX items are kept in the company’s OKC headquarters. Employees check returns, extract APMEX purchases from inventory, and package and send them.
UPS and FedEx pick up parcels at the site, while the remainder is delivered to USPS by a security team.
Pros And Cons Of APMEX
- Diverse kinds of items. You may buy gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion online at APMEX. You may also purchase rare numismatic coins with free delivery. The APMEX website features almost 40,000 goods.
- Customer service that is committed. The sales crew is really effective and educated.
- An excellent rating and a trustworthy web presence. APMEX has a decent rating from a number of reputable organizations, including the BBB, BCA, and TrustLink.
- Payment Options abound. There are several payment options accessible, such as bank wire transfers, cashier’s checks, paper checks, money orders, credit cards, and certified checks.
- A lengthy history. Their BBB ranking is from the previous 18 years.
- Great security. Your precious metals are managed by Brink’s, a well-known security service, and securely kept by Citadel, an APMEX affiliate.
- Precious metals market volatility and price changes
- Some people complain about bad customer service, however, this was not our experience.
APMEX Investment Options
APMEX provides a comprehensive selection of precious metals. Among their best-sellers are:
- Silver bars
- Gold bars
- Coins of silver and gold from various countries and denominations
- Notes in gold foil
In summary, they provide a wide range of products to suit any budget or requirement – they even have Star Wars-themed silver bars and Dogecoin silver coins!
Because APMEX prices its metals based on market needs, the minimum investment fluctuates. For this evaluation, we sorted APMEX’s “most popular” metals goods by both the lowest and highest price (as of August 14th, 2022):
- The cheapest item is a 1/10-ounce Silver Round – Buffalo for $5.69.
- The most expensive item is a 1-kilo gold bar from Pamp Suisse, which costs $59,882.27.
As you can see, the cost fluctuates. And it also implies that investing in APMEX precious metals requires very little initial cash!
Is APMEX Legit?
The American Precious Metals Exchange (APMEX) began operations in 2000 and has been recognized by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2004. They are one of the largest (billion-dollar) and most well-known names in the sector, employing over 110 individuals. We assessed that they are a credible, trustworthy organization with an excellent overall reputation. APMEX is most certainly NOT a scam.
What’s more? The organization specializes in online purchasing and selling precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium in various forms, such as bullion coins, wafers, and bars.
They take pleasure in offering the most international bullion, such as South African Krugerrands and Royal Canadian Maple Leafs.
They do offer collectibles as well as rare coins. APMEX sells IRA-grade metals but is not a custodian. If you’re not interested in self-storage, they’ve collaborated with the best caretakers.
How Much Does Shipping Cost?
Orders over $199 ship for free; orders under $199 ship for a fixed charge of $9.95. All packages are registered and insured and may need a signature upon delivery.
APMEX offers a wide range of payment methods. You have the option of paying via:
- Authenticated check
- The cashier’s check
- Money order
- Card payment
Credit card orders are subject to a 3% surcharge above other payment methods. As a result, it is only suggested when purchasing in bulk. However, using a credit card might be a speedy way to build up those credit card benefits.
Once you place your purchase, they will honor their price for a set period (I believe 10 days) until they get money. If USPS sends the item, it may take several weeks for the order to be completed and dispatched.
All delivery options need a signature, so be sure someone is available to sign for it.
APMEX is one of the most incredible places to acquire precious metals and diversify your investment account.
You won’t have to deal with sketchy pawn shops selling a lack of qualified products, and the price range makes investment accessible to investors of all levels.
The variety of goods offered by APMEX additionally makes it ideal for newbie investors in need of assistance; they also have an excellent educational resource area.
- 12 Steps on How I Make Money With Zazzle
- 10 LEGIT AMAZING WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN 2023
- 7 SITES TO EARN MONEY SIMPLY BY WRITING ARTICLES
- Best Ways To Make Money With Crypto
- All You Need To Know About Omegapro
- Everything About The Bitrise Coin
- 10 CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO BUY NOW FOR LONG TERM INVESTMENT